Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Health Matters is a call in series featuring local Health Care Specialists discussing current understanding and treatment of health issues. The topic on the series range from pain management to cancer diagnosis and treatment options to depression and substance abuse. Kermit Poling is the host for these discussions and your calls and questions are an important part of each program.
Health Matters Disclaimer:
Health Matters is a program for informational purposes only. Consult your physician or health care provider for all health concerns. Health Matters is part of Red River Radio's Community Connections series of outreach programs. Guests on Health Matters are not compensated and are selected by relevance to the topic. No fees are charged for participation in Health Matters.