Most Active Stories
- Video Game Jam in Shreveport/Bossier seeks gamers for marathon coding fun
- Fifth Annual Young Artists Competition Winners Announced
- Carnegie Hall Live: Gustavo Dudamel Leads The Simon Bolivar Symphony
- Caravan: Smithfield Fair Live in the RRR Studios
- American Radioworks: Greater Expectations - The Challenge of the Common Core
Health Matters is a call in series featuring local Health Care Specialists discussing current understanding and treatment of health issues. The topic on the series range from pain management to cancer diagnosis and treatment options to depression and substance abuse. Kermit Poling is the host for these discussions and your calls and questions are an important part of each program.