Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Women Still Make Less Than Men For Same Work
Despite a host of local and state laws meant to create gender parity in the workplace, women of all education levels continue to be paid less than men for the same work. Heather Boushey, an economist with the Center for American Progress, talks about why the gender gap persists.