Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Wave Of Bombings In Baghdad, Political Battle Over Tax Cut
Originally published on Thu December 22, 2011 8:07 am
Our early headlines:
Other top headlines:
-- "Payroll Tax Cut: Obama Ups Pressure On Boehner." (Politico)
-- "Experts See A False Dawn In Economy's Recent Gains." (The New York Times)
-- "North Korea Awaits Kim Jong Un's Opening Moves." (Morning Edition)
-- "Syrian Forces Pursue Assaults, Arab League Team On The Way." (Reuters)
-- Sixth Person Accuses Former Philadelphia Daily News Sports Columnist Of Sexual Abuse. (Philadelphia Daily News)