Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Occupy Wall Street; Berlusconi; Retail Sales
So far today we've posted about:
Other stories making headlines include:
-- "Spain's Credit Rating Downgraded Ahead Of G20 Meeting." (The Guardian)
-- "Solyndra Came Close To Landing Navy Deal." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "Apple Starts Selling Latest iPhone." (The Associated Press)
-- "Perry To Pledge 1.2 Million News Jobs With Energy Plan." (CBS News' Political Hotsheet)
-- Baseball: Texas leads Detroit three games to two in American League championship series; Milwaukee and St. Louis tied at two games each in National. (MLB.com)