Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Shreveporter does humanitarian medical relief in Ghana
Centenary College student Tia Landrum, 23, leaves for Western Africa next week for a medical internship with Global Brigades, a student-led nonprofit health organization. Landrum says her lifelong dream has been to do humanitarian medical relief work around the globe. She plans to continue volunteer work in Haiti in December.