Most Active Stories
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Nacogdoches to roll out pink carpet for Pulpwood Queens
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
Shreveport writer shares parents' love letters in new book
Martha Fitzgerald's "The Courtship of Two Doctors" chronicles budding romance and the journey of medical training through hundreds of letters exchanged between Drs. Joe Holoubek and Alice Baker Holoubek, Shreveport internists who practiced medicine together for 40 years.