Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Shreveport Regional Airport sees more air traffic
The Shreveport Airport Authority says Delta Air Lines will have 10 flights a day between Shreveport and its hubs in Atlanta and Memphis beginning July 11. Allegiant Air's seasonal service to Orlando, Fla., has been extended to mid-January.