Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Safety Feature For Pedestrians Has Undesired Consequence
Originally published on Tue July 1, 2014 1:24 pm
New analysis finds that the countdown clocks telling pedestrians how much time they have to cross the intersection actually increase traffic crashes.