Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Rush Is In! The Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame, That Is
Originally published on Tue December 11, 2012 3:30 pm
After all our whining, we have to pass along word that Rush has made it into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
And, yes, we know that some of this year's other inductees, announced today, may be more "important":
-- Randy Newman.
-- Public Enemy.
-- Donna Summer.
-- Albert King.
-- Lou Adler.
-- Quincy Jones.
But we'll leave it up to our friends at The Record to debate the artists' merits. Rush's Geddy Lee tells Rolling Stone the band is honored. He thinks, though, that Deep Purple should have made it in this year as well.
We're just glad the people have spoken (fans got to vote this year; Two-Way readers, by the way, expressed their strong support for Rush in 2011).
"Catch the mystery, catch the drift."