Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Sleep Out 4 Independence
Red River Radio Spotlight: Sleep Out 4 Independence
Bill Beckett sat down in our Noel Foundation Studios with Raelynn Brown, President of the Nonprofit Administration Student Organization at LSUS, along with Stacey Martino, Director of Institute for Human Services and Public Policy at LSUS and Simone Hennessee, the Executive Director of Providence House about the “Sleep Out 4 Independence” campaign which takes place at Independence Stadium this Saturday, November 16 from 3 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next morning. For information about the Sleep Out visit their web site at www.sleepout4independence.com or by phone at (318) 795-4245 or contact Providence House in Shreveport at (318)-221-7887.