Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Sleep Out 4 Independence
Red River Radio Spotlight: Sleep Out 4 Independence
Bill Beckett sat down in our Noel Foundation Studios with Raelynn Brown, President of the Nonprofit Administration Student Organization at LSUS, along with Stacey Martino, Director of Institute for Human Services and Public Policy at LSUS and Simone Hennessee, the Executive Director of Providence House about the “Sleep Out 4 Independence” campaign which takes place at Independence Stadium this Saturday, November 16 from 3 p.m. to 7 a.m. the next morning. For information about the Sleep Out visit their web site at www.sleepout4independence.com or by phone at (318) 795-4245 or contact Providence House in Shreveport at (318)-221-7887.