Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Protestors assemble in East Texas to obstruct Keystone construction
Environmental protestors are organizing in East Texas to cause construction delays for the Keystone Gulf Coast pipeline project. Ron Seifert, spokesman for the group Tar Sands Blockade, says more than 60 people recently convened in Sulphur Springs, Texas, for civil disobedience training.