Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
Northwestern State president announces his retirement
Northwestern State University president Randall J. Webb announced Friday that he will retire later this year, according to a statement from the university. Webb has served as Northwestern State's president since 1996.
In July, he will become the university's longest serving president, surpassing Victor L. Roy, who was president from 1911 to 1929.
Webb said he would set his retirement date "based on when my replacement can assume the official duties and responsibilities of the office of president."