Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Music To Do Your Taxes To
In the latest installment of NPR's Ultimate Workout Mix, we hear from IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman about what music he listens to while doing his taxes.