Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Music To Do Your Taxes To
In the latest installment of NPR's Ultimate Workout Mix, we hear from IRS Commissioner Douglas Shulman about what music he listens to while doing his taxes.