Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Metropolitan Opera: Puccini’s La Bohème
Airs Saturday, April 5 at 12 noon. The 2013-14 Metropolitan Opera Radio Broadcast season continues with a live broadcast of Puccini’s classic La Bohème. Tenor Vittorio Grigolo makes his network broadcast debut as Rodolfo, alongside Romanian soprano Anita Hartig, who makes her Met debut this season as Mimì. The cast also features Susanna Phillips as Musetta, Massimo Cavalletti as Marcello, Patrick Carfizzi as Schaunard, Oren Gradus as Colline, and Donald Maxwell as Benoit/Alcindoro. Stefano Ranzani conducts. La Bohème will be heard live over the Toll Brothers-Metropolitan Opera International Radio Network.