Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Metropolitan Opera: Dvořák’s Rusalka
Airs Saturday, February 8 at 12 noon. The 2013-14 Metropolitan Opera Radio Broadcast season continues with a live broadcast of Dvořák’s lyrical fairy tale Rusalka, starring Renée Fleming in one of her signature roles. Yannick Nézet-Séguin leads the cast that also includes Piotr Beczala as the Prince, Dolora Zajick as the witch Ježibaba, Emily Magee in her network broadcast debut as the Foreign Princess, and John Relyea as Rusalka’s father, the Water Gnome. Rusalka will be heard live over the Toll Brothers-Metropolitan Opera International Radio Network.