Most Active Stories
- YMCA in Shreveport breaks ground on three-phase fitness campus
- Just A Few Important Words About The Declaration Of Independence
- Capitol Steps: Politics Takes a Holiday 4th of July Special
- Driving is no time to multitask, Shreveport lawyers teach high school students
- Gary Borders: Is America the greatest nation? Check the numbers
Metropolitan Opera: Dvořák’s Rusalka
Airs Saturday, February 8 at 12 noon. The 2013-14 Metropolitan Opera Radio Broadcast season continues with a live broadcast of Dvořák’s lyrical fairy tale Rusalka, starring Renée Fleming in one of her signature roles. Yannick Nézet-Séguin leads the cast that also includes Piotr Beczala as the Prince, Dolora Zajick as the witch Ježibaba, Emily Magee in her network broadcast debut as the Foreign Princess, and John Relyea as Rusalka’s father, the Water Gnome. Rusalka will be heard live over the Toll Brothers-Metropolitan Opera International Radio Network.