Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
LSU Shreveport digital media certificate program seeks 60 students
A $500,000 grant from the Caddo Parish Commission will establish a yearlong, non-credit certificate program in digital media at LSU Shreveport. Program director John Miralles says applicants must have completed high school will go through a rigorous evaluation process before being admitted to the 35-hour per week program taught by area industry professionals.