Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
LSU Shreveport digital media certificate program seeks 60 students
A $500,000 grant from the Caddo Parish Commission will establish a yearlong, non-credit certificate program in digital media at LSU Shreveport. Program director John Miralles says applicants must have completed high school will go through a rigorous evaluation process before being admitted to the 35-hour per week program taught by area industry professionals.