Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Louisiana officials seek input on highway program in Shreveport
Louisiana public officials met at the Port of Caddo-Bossier this week for a public forum seeking input on the district 4 draft highway program for 2013-2014. The annual event had a low turnout. The joint legislative committee that prioritizes highway construction presided over testimony, with an opening presentation from the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development.