Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Louisiana officials seek input on highway program in Shreveport
Louisiana public officials met at the Port of Caddo-Bossier this week for a public forum seeking input on the district 4 draft highway program for 2013-2014. The annual event had a low turnout. The joint legislative committee that prioritizes highway construction presided over testimony, with an opening presentation from the Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development.