Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
As Iraq War Draws Down, Units Return To Ft. Bragg
A group of about 150 young men and women from the 25th Unit Brigade and the 82nd Airborne division returned to Ft. Bragg in North Carolina this week. Families are eagerly awaiting the return of their loved ones as the wave of homecomings continue until the end of this month. The brigade is one of the last groups of soldiers to complete deployments in Iraq.