Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
History Matters: 50 years ago, a look at the ousting of South Vietnam's president
The president of South Vietnam, Ngo Dinh Diem, was ousted in a coup by his generals and murdered on Nov. 2, 1963. President Kennedy had given his tacit approval to Diem’s removal. Commentator Gary Joiner recounts the events leading up to a military coup that went horribly wrong.