Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
Health Matters: Diabetes
Aired Thursday, April 24 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters we were joined by Endocrinologist Dr. Laura Kimball Rivari to discuss diabetes and Dietician Alisha Smith who addressed how diabetes is affected by the food we eat. We also took your questions during the show at 1-800-552-8502 and on twitter @rrrpublicradio.