Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- History Matters: O.Winston Link's photographs documented steam locomotion and Louisiana life
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Red River Radio Spotlight: The Shreveport Symphony with cellist John-Henry Crawford
Health Matters: Diabetes
Aired Thursday, April 24 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters we were joined by Endocrinologist Dr. Laura Kimball Rivari to discuss diabetes and Dietician Alisha Smith who addressed how diabetes is affected by the food we eat. We also took your questions during the show at 1-800-552-8502 and on twitter @rrrpublicradio.