Most Active Stories
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
- Bossier City Farmer's Market owners: 'We want to keep this going, no interruptions'
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- History Matters: Shreveport businessman Nathan Goldkind had a seat at a deadly card game
Health Matters: Adolescent Addictions
Aired Thursday, June 26 at 6 p.m. On this Health Matters from Red River Radio we examined addiction and our youth. From drug addiction to self-mutilation, many families struggle with adolescent addictions. What are the signs parents should look for and where do they turn for diagnosis and treatment? We spoke with Dr. Jennifer Hodges Crowder, Program Director at CADA Adolescent Treatment Center, and Dr. Lee Stevens, Medical Director of the CADA Adolescent Treatment Center about these issues and answered your questions. Kermit Poling hosted.
For more information about CADA, Addiction counseling, and referrals call 800-622-2255