Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Health Matters: ADHD
Aired Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m. Dr. Randall Brewer hosted this episode of Health Matters on ADHD. Children can be very active and sometimes inattentive, but what is normal and what is a cause for concern? Psychologist Dr. Bruce McCormick and Jenny Barrow, an occupational therapist with Willis-Knighton Health System joined Dr. Brewer to explore Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). They also took your questions during the show.