Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Health Matters: ADHD
Aired Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m. Dr. Randall Brewer hosted this episode of Health Matters on ADHD. Children can be very active and sometimes inattentive, but what is normal and what is a cause for concern? Psychologist Dr. Bruce McCormick and Jenny Barrow, an occupational therapist with Willis-Knighton Health System joined Dr. Brewer to explore Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). They also took your questions during the show.