Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Health Matters: ADHD
Aired Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m. Dr. Randall Brewer hosted this episode of Health Matters on ADHD. Children can be very active and sometimes inattentive, but what is normal and what is a cause for concern? Psychologist Dr. Bruce McCormick and Jenny Barrow, an occupational therapist with Willis-Knighton Health System joined Dr. Brewer to explore Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). They also took your questions during the show.