Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Health Matters: ADHD
Aired Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m. Dr. Randall Brewer hosted this episode of Health Matters on ADHD. Children can be very active and sometimes inattentive, but what is normal and what is a cause for concern? Psychologist Dr. Bruce McCormick and Jenny Barrow, an occupational therapist with Willis-Knighton Health System joined Dr. Brewer to explore Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). They also took your questions during the show.