Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Gary Borders: My fake UFO photos led to a journalism career
An innocent science project helped define a career trajectory for commentator Gary Borders, proving there is life beyond the tri-fold display board. At age 15, Borders landed a side gig at the Longview News-Journal, thanks to his artful approach to faking UFO photos that he shot in his backyard.