Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Intelligence Squared U.S. Debates: Should We Abolish the Death Penalty
- The Better Picture with Ross Foote
Gary Borders: My fake UFO photos led to a journalism career
An innocent science project helped define a career trajectory for commentator Gary Borders, proving there is life beyond the tri-fold display board. At age 15, Borders landed a side gig at the Longview News-Journal, thanks to his artful approach to faking UFO photos that he shot in his backyard.