Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Gary Borders: Exercising electronic discipline could shorten a desk worker's day
There are myriad ways for workers to kill time when they're on the clock. But commentator Gary Borders contends if all electronic distractions were eliminated, a day in the cubicle could be shortened because the daily to-do list would be completed in well under eight hours. Any bosses on board? Anyone?