Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
FCC Report Criticizes AT&T, Mobile Proposed Merger
By Joel Rose
AT&T may have suffered another setback to its proposed $39 billion merger with rival wireless company T-Mobile. The FCC on Tuesday released a detailed analysis of its reasons for opposing the deal, contrary to AT&T's wishes.