Most Active Stories
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Cocoa City, Fla., To Citizens: Pull Up Your Pants
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. Citizens of Cocoa City, Florida, pull up your pants. The city council passed a law this week banning pants or skirts that expose more than three inches of undergarments or skin. In the hipster heaven of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, no one would be caught dead in baggie pants. The new website Styleblaster is capturing skinny jeans and slim fits with its webcam on the main drag. Viewers can rate passersby with a click on an old-fashioned top hat. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.