Most Active Stories
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Nacogdoches to roll out pink carpet for Pulpwood Queens
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
Airs Friday, February 8 at 9 p.m. This week on the Caravan we'll feature some new music from a brand new band out of England called One Mile An Hour and ethereal music for the African Kora, bass and Trumpet from Ablaye Cissoko. Guy Clark, Townes Van Zandt and Chris Smither will be featured as well as Shreveport’s own Twang Darkly. Plus we have a live concert featuring Nora Jones. Join us this Friday night at 9 pm for the Caravan... here on Red River Radio.