Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Many, La., engineer partners with University of Texas El Paso on desalination technology
- Modest ridership projections in passenger rail study connecting Shreveport and Vicksburg
- LA Opera: Verdi's La Traviata
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Shreveport Little Theater Presents Chicago
Originally published on Mon May 21, 2012 6:06 am
Troubled Internet giant, Yahoo has announced it would sell back nearly half of its 40 percent stake in Alibaba, a Chinese e-commerce company. And, the Wanda Group has agreed to purchase AMC Entertainment for more than $2.5 billion.