Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
All The Poop About The #no2trial Is Being Tweeted
If you need a break from the "real news:"
The Washington Post's Justin Jouvenal is "live-tweeting" from the so-called #no2trial today in Fairfax, Va.
In case you missed his story this morning, it seems that one neighbor is suing another (and a dog walker) for the alleged deposits left on the grass in their development by a "fluffy 19-pound Westie-bichon frise mix" named Baxter.
We're sure Justin will get to the bottom of the case. Among his early tweets:
"In case you were wondering, Baxter the dog is not in the courtroom #no2trial."