Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Shape of Shreveport documentary series probes city's past, celebrates its people
- Red River Radio Spotlight: American Boys Choir
- U.S. Mint to debut Kisatchie National Forest commemorative quarter in Alexandria
10:01 Spotlight: "Bully' at the Robinson Film Center.
Bill Beckett talks with Alexandyr Kent, Executive Director of the Robinson Film Center about the film Bully, which opens today at the Robinson. Bully is an eye-opening documentary which follows five kids and families during a school year. Two families have lost children to suicide, and one mother grapples with the future of her 14-year-old daughter who has been incarcerated after bringing a gun on her school bus.