Most Active Stories
- Red River Radio Transmitter Upgrades
- Rural Ark-La-Tex veterans may avoid trips to Shreveport VA for routine care
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- Wanna Go To Fit City? List Ranks America's 50 Fittest Metro Areas
Each summer, with blankets and picnic baskets in hand, millions of Americans enjoy classical music in the casual setting of music festivals. Summer Stages takes its listeners on the road every week to summer music venues in the southeast. The 13-week concert series travels from the Brevard Music Festival to the Savannah Music Festival, then to the Norfolk's Virginia Arts Festival before finishing its summer tour at Charleston's Spoleto Festival USA. The series will spotlight 8 celebrated conductors and solo performances by such renowned artists as violinist Daniel Hope, cellist David Finckel and pianists Stephen Prutsman and Andre Watts.