Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Health Matters is a call in series featuring local Health Care Specialists discussing current understanding and treatment of health issues. The topic on the series range from pain management to cancer diagnosis and treatment options to depression and substance abuse. Kermit Poling is the host for these discussions and your calls and questions are an important part of each program.