Most Active Stories
- 'You're In My House': Obama Shuts Down Heckler At White House
- Louisiana business lobby leader criticizes new state budget
- Savannah Music Festival: Paco de Lucía - Part One (encore)
- Northwestern State hosts 'mythical 51st state,' Boys and Girls State underway
- Health Matters: Raising Happy & Psychologically Healthy Children
Zimmerman Verdict In
George Zimmerman was found “Not Guilty” by a Florida jury in his murder trial. The verdict was published to the court a few minutes past 10 p.m. EDT on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Zimmerman was accused of second degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012. A lesser charge of manslaughter was also included in the jury instructions. The jury deliberated for more than 16 hours before reaching this verdict.
We will have follow-up news casts at 10 pm and 11 pm CDT from NPR on Red River Radio and complete coverage on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday.