Most Active Stories
- Shreveport fencing documentary cuts across bigger life lessons
- Northwestern State musicians perform 'Earthrise' with its British composer in the wings
- Metropolitan Opera: Mascagni’s Cavalleria Rusticana & Leoncavallo’s Pagliacci
- Elio Motors is in an 'engineering-centric' phase, says founder
- Caravan: Airheart Live in the Red River Radio studios
Zimmerman Verdict In
George Zimmerman was found “Not Guilty” by a Florida jury in his murder trial. The verdict was published to the court a few minutes past 10 p.m. EDT on Saturday, July 13, 2013. Zimmerman was accused of second degree murder in the death of Trayvon Martin on February 26, 2012. A lesser charge of manslaughter was also included in the jury instructions. The jury deliberated for more than 16 hours before reaching this verdict.
We will have follow-up news casts at 10 pm and 11 pm CDT from NPR on Red River Radio and complete coverage on NPR's Weekend Edition Sunday.