Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- History Matters: O.Winston Link's photographs documented steam locomotion and Louisiana life
?yllaeR 'Alyssa Talks Backwards' lariV seoG
Originally published on Mon January 30, 2012 5:18 pm
"Talent, odd it is," Yoda might say.
In one of those quirks we've come to like about the Web, a video called "Alyssa talking backwards. Poteau Oklahoma" that was posted last July is just now beginning to get some viral-style attention. She seems to be quite good at quickly saying — backwards — any word she's given.
It's drawing some doubters, including someone who took "Alyssa talking backwards" and posted a version that runs ... backward.
(H/T to Huff Post Culture.)