Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
The Word For Steve Jobs: Visionary
President Obama said of Jobs' passing that "the world has lost a visionary."
Fortune calls Jobs "technology's greatest visionary."
ABC News says Apple must now go on "without its visionary."
And Apple itself said the company has "lost a visionary and creative genius."
You rarely see such consensus about someone's legacy.
Program note: This evening on many NPR stations, David Greene will be hosting an hour-long special about Jobs.