Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
VIDEO: Jumbo Jet Makes Emergency 'Wheels Up' Landing In Warsaw
The early reports are that everyone's OK after LOT Airlines flight 16 from Newark, N.J., to Warsaw, Poland, had to land on its belly today because of problems with the landing gear. According to CNN, Polish TV says there were 230 people on board the Boeing 767.
Local TV cameras were rolling as the plane came in.
There's a pretty clear video view here.
12:05 p.m. ET: Courtesy of The Associated Press, another video view.
11:30 a.m. ET: The video we embedded earlier has been pulled off YouTube.