Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
VIDEO: Jumbo Jet Makes Emergency 'Wheels Up' Landing In Warsaw
The early reports are that everyone's OK after LOT Airlines flight 16 from Newark, N.J., to Warsaw, Poland, had to land on its belly today because of problems with the landing gear. According to CNN, Polish TV says there were 230 people on board the Boeing 767.
Local TV cameras were rolling as the plane came in.
There's a pretty clear video view here.
12:05 p.m. ET: Courtesy of The Associated Press, another video view.
11:30 a.m. ET: The video we embedded earlier has been pulled off YouTube.