Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
VIDEO: Flour Children, Or What A Bag Of Flour Can Do To A House
We'll get back to the serious things in a just a moment. But first we wanted to share with you a video that's started to make some noise around the Internet.
According to the description on YouTube, a mother who was not feeling well spent a few too many minutes in the bathroom. When she emerged her 1-year-old and her 3-year-old took a 5-pound bag of flour and "destroyed my house."
All the mom in the video says is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." The kids keep asking what's wrong?
At one point the mother says, "Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna throw."
Here it is. Enjoy and be glad it didn't happen to you: