Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
VIDEO: Flour Children, Or What A Bag Of Flour Can Do To A House
We'll get back to the serious things in a just a moment. But first we wanted to share with you a video that's started to make some noise around the Internet.
According to the description on YouTube, a mother who was not feeling well spent a few too many minutes in the bathroom. When she emerged her 1-year-old and her 3-year-old took a 5-pound bag of flour and "destroyed my house."
All the mom in the video says is, "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh." The kids keep asking what's wrong?
At one point the mother says, "Oh my gosh. I don't know what to do. I think I'm gonna throw."
Here it is. Enjoy and be glad it didn't happen to you: