Most Active Stories
- Project Belize is rich training ground for East Texas nursing students
- Entomologists release wasps in Shongaloo and Minden to prey on invasive beetle killing ash trees
- TLC's popular genealogy show fills out actress's family history using LSU Shreveport archives
- The Newport Folk Festival 2015 Live stream
- Health Matters: Violence and violent tendencies
Around the Nation
Unsatisfied Fan Uses Tweets To Torment Players
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene with a tool for sports fans to torment pro athletes. It's called Twitter. The NBA's New York Knicks lost to the Indiana Pacers Tuesday night, falling further behind in their playoff series. Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith took responsibility even though he has a cold. Fans? No sympathy.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
A new Twitter account followed each shot he took. It's called Did J.R. Smith Miss? Yeah, said one tweet. Sure did, said the next. Another simply said: I mean, what do you think? It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.