Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Around the Nation
Unsatisfied Fan Uses Tweets To Torment Players
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene with a tool for sports fans to torment pro athletes. It's called Twitter. The NBA's New York Knicks lost to the Indiana Pacers Tuesday night, falling further behind in their playoff series. Knicks shooting guard J.R. Smith took responsibility even though he has a cold. Fans? No sympathy.
STEVE INSKEEP, HOST:
A new Twitter account followed each shot he took. It's called Did J.R. Smith Miss? Yeah, said one tweet. Sure did, said the next. Another simply said: I mean, what do you think? It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.