Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
U.K. Prime Minister To Gadhafi: 'It Is Over, Give Up'
"It is over. Give up. The mercenaries should go home."
That's the message today from British Prime Minister David Cameron to ousted Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, The Guardian reports.
Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya today, meeting with leaders of the National Transitional Council. As the BBC says, they are "the most senior Western leaders" to visit Libya since Gadhafi's regime collapsed.