Most Active Stories
- Bird Calls with Cliff Shackelford
- Activists petition Louisiana environmental regulators to be transparent about M6 disposal method
- Louisiana's first 'nerd market' planned for Bossier City
- Metropolitan Opera: Puccini's La Bohème
- Red River Radio Spotlight: Poet of the Ordinary - Photographs by Keith Carter
U.K. Prime Minister To Gadhafi: 'It Is Over, Give Up'
"It is over. Give up. The mercenaries should go home."
That's the message today from British Prime Minister David Cameron to ousted Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, The Guardian reports.
Cameron and French President Nicolas Sarkozy are in Libya today, meeting with leaders of the National Transitional Council. As the BBC says, they are "the most senior Western leaders" to visit Libya since Gadhafi's regime collapsed.