Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Volatile Markets; Palestinian Statehood Bid
Our headlines from earlier today:
Other major stories making headlines:
-- "World Markets Sink As G20 Fails To Ease Tensions." (The Associated Press)
-- "All Eyes On Abbas Ahead Of Historic Palestinian Statehood Bid." (Globe and Mail)
-- "House Passes Funding Bill, But Conflict Looms." (Politico)
-- "Wayward Satellite Likely To Fall In South Pacific." (CBS News/AP)