Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Payroll Tax Cut Votes; Earthquakes Rattle New Zealand
Originally published on Fri December 23, 2011 8:22 am
Our early headlines:
Other top headlines include:
-- Christchurch, New Zealand, Rocked By Earthquakes Again; More Likely; Minor Injuries Reported. (The New Zealand Herald)
-- "Pakistan Rejects U.S. Probe Into Border Deaths." (DAWN.com)
-- "U.S. Deal With Taliban Breaks Down," But Marks Change In U.S. Strategy. (The Washington Post)
-- "U.S. Seeks Program To Buy Up Missiles Loose In Libya." (The New York Times)
-- "Armed With Phone, Dangerous To Syria: Former Truck Driver on Run for Phoning in Death Counts That Inform International Tolls; 'There's No One Left but Me.' " (The Wall Street Journal)