Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Italy Downgraded, Greece On 'Precipice,' Perry In NY
Our earlier headlines:
Other top stories of the day so far:
-- "S&P Downgrades Italy's Credit Rating." (The Financial Times)
-- "Greece Nears The Precipice, Raising Fear of Default." (The New York Times)
-- "European Stocks Advance On 'Productive' Greece Debt Talks." (Bloomberg News)
-- "Rick Perry To Criticize Obama On Middle East." (USA Today's On Politics blog)