Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Gridlock Again In Congress, Olympus Takes $1 Billion Hit
Originally published on Wed December 14, 2011 8:26 am
Our early headlines:
Other stories making headlines:
-- "Euro Falls Below $1.30 For First Time Since January." (BBC News)
-- "Attorney General Holder Takes Aim At New State Voting Laws." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Olympus Reveals $1 Billion Balance Sheet Hit, Stirs Merger Talk." (Reuters)
-- "Gingrich Iowa Political Director Steps Down After 'Cult Of Mormon' Comment." (It's All Politics)