Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Eurozone Crisis, 'Occupy Oakland,' Afghan Strategy
Originally published on Thu November 3, 2011 8:25 am
Our early headlines:
Other top stories of the morning include:
-- "U.S. Explores Faster Afghan Handover." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "House Republicans Make Cross-Party Pitch To Embolden Eebt 'Supercommittee.' (The Washington Post)
-- "MF Global Has Customer Shortfall Of $633 Million," Commodity Futures Trading Commission Says. (Bloomberg News)
-- "Obama Administration Mulled Solyndra Bailout Days Before Company's Demise." (The Hill)