Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Conn. Gun Law; North Korea's Threats; Rutgers Firing
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 9:20 am
Our early headlines:
-- "Cancer Clinics Are Turning Away Thousands Of Medicare Patients. Blame The Sequester." (The Washington Post)
-- Two Men Said To Be Connected To White Supremacist Prison Gang Sought In Connection With Murder Of Colorado Prisons Chief. (The Denver Post)
-- Firing Of Rutgers Basketball Coach "Casts Spotlight On Tangled Tale." (The Star-Ledger)
Related: Some Faculty Call On Rutgers President To Resign. (The Associated Press)
-- "Hunt Is On For A New FBI Director." (It's All Politics)
-- Japan Unveils Economic Stimulus Package; Much Larger Than Expected. (BBC News)