Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Top Stories: Cain Disputes Allegations; Berlusconi Faces Key Vote
Originally published on Tue November 8, 2011 8:02 am
Our early headlines were:
Meanwhile, other top headlines of the day so far include:
-- "Sarkozy Called Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu 'Liar.' " (BBC News)
-- "Berlusconi Faces Crunch Parliament Vote." (The Financial Times)
-- Coalition Partner Demands That Berlusconi Resign. (The Guardian)
-- Greece Expected To Name Former European Central Bank Official As New Prime Minister. (The Wall Street Journal)
-- Elections Today "May Hold 2012 Clues." (Politico)
-- Attorney General Holder: Fast And Furious Program Never Should Have Happened. (The Washington Post)