Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Cain Disputes Allegations; Berlusconi Faces Key Vote
Originally published on Tue November 8, 2011 8:02 am
Our early headlines were:
Meanwhile, other top headlines of the day so far include:
-- "Sarkozy Called Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu 'Liar.' " (BBC News)
-- "Berlusconi Faces Crunch Parliament Vote." (The Financial Times)
-- Coalition Partner Demands That Berlusconi Resign. (The Guardian)
-- Greece Expected To Name Former European Central Bank Official As New Prime Minister. (The Wall Street Journal)
-- Elections Today "May Hold 2012 Clues." (Politico)
-- Attorney General Holder: Fast And Furious Program Never Should Have Happened. (The Washington Post)