Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top Stories: Bombing In Somalia; Mortgage Crisis; Bear Market
Our headlines so far today:
Other stories making headlines this morning include:
-- "S&P 500 Below 1,000 Puts Bear Market In View." (Bloomberg News)
-- "Accused Underwear Bomber Arrives In Court In T-shirt, Judge Orders Him To Change." (Detroit Free Press)
-- "It's Apple Announcement Day, And We're Watching." (Monkey See)
-- "Wall Street Protests Stretch On, Reasons Vary." (All Things Considered)