Most Active Stories
- Wiley College in Marshall lands National Science Foundation grant
- Health Matters: Medical Controversies and Health Fads
- FaithWorks seeks to get Shreveport-Bossier churches to collaborate
- Shreveport children's author resolves persistent query in 'Billy's Booger'
- KDAQ Web Stream is Back and KLDN is Back On Air!!
Top News: Obama's Approval 'Plummets;' French Banks Downgraded
Our first posts today were about:
Other stories making headlines include:
-- "Obama Approval Plummets On Jobs Plan," Poll Signals. (Bloomberg News)
-- "Moody's Downgrades Ratings For Two French Banks." (The Associated Press)
-- "Palestinians Face Mounting Pressure To Drop U.N. Statehood Bid." (The Guardian)
-- "U.S. Scrambles To Avert Palestinian Vote At U.N." (The New York Times)