Most Active Stories
- Concealed carry gun instructor: There are extremists on both sides of gun debate
- Live in Alexandria! Fred Child, Host of Performance Today
- The San Francisco Opera: Giuseppe Verdi’s Rigoletto
- Aspen Ideas Festival 2015: Sen. Lindsey Graham on values worth fighting for.
- Health Matters: Pregnancy and post-delivery issues.
Top File-Sharing Site Now Inaccessible
One of the largest file-sharing sites on the Internet, Megaupload, was taken down following a criminal indictment charging racketeering and copyright violations. Apparently, the group known as Anonymous retaliated with denial-of-service attacks on the Department of Justice website. This came a day after a massive Internet protest against proposed anti-pirating bills.